Kitteh in space Kitteh in space

Its not bad...

This animation wasn't too bad, but at the same time it really wasn't that amazing.First off, I can see what you were trying to do with the style. I liked the very limited colour palette you use with this animation.It fitted well with the sketchy style, but I feel that could have been executed better. I understand the lines of the Paintbrush tool in Flash can be quite varied, but in some places the lines were a bit messy.This isn't too much of a problem, but I personally don't particularly like the appearance of those kind of lines. A tip for this would be that you should use the Subselection tool,(The little white cursor.)to straighten the lines a bit more.

The artwork was very simple and sketchy, much like I said before.But I didn't really like the characters, as I thought their designs were pretty bland and uninteresting. Though simplicity can look awesome when you know how to pull it off. As far as the animation went, it was fairly decent. Slightly choppy in places, but overall, good.

The plot was ok.Though I didn't really find it funny. But that may just be me, considering this isn't really my kind of humour.

Next up,the sound.The quality of all the sound was very good, but it could have used some sound effects perhaps.(Like when Kitteh smashes open the piggy bank, as an example.)But the sound was otherwise very good.

So all in all, this Flash wasn't too bad,but like I said before, it wasn't amazing.But still, keep practicing, as I'm sure you could make some pretty good animations in future. ;)

TopazPie responds:

Thanks Dexter3000. That was the most helpful review ive ever gotten. Thanks for the critiquing :) ill try to keep all of that in mind for my next projects.

Dad buys Christmas gifts Dad buys Christmas gifts

Quite funny.

It was pretty good.The voices were very nicely done,and i thought they made the Flash funnier.(Although in a couple of places, i did find them quite hard to understand.) The Graphics were quite good,but they looked a little rushed in places.(No offense.)I also noticed in one place the hand of one of the characters was backwards.But otherwise the graphics suited this animation and were quite cute.

Overall,it was a good Flash,but it was short.But funny. :D

HolyKonni responds:

thank you dexter. yes i was a bit rushed the plot was done 2 days before christmas.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Not as great as your other works...

To be honest,i thought this wasn't any where near as good as your other Music video loops.As usual,the song was catchy,which is good,and it looped perfectly.

Art and Animation wise,it was pretty lazy compared to your usual works, as you didn't make a background, even though it was suiting the animation,the characters looked quite out of place on it in my opinion.

The animation was pretty decent,and it was synced well with the music,but in a few places it did fall out of sync a little.But most of the animation itself was pretty boring,because you did recycle some of the same movements.However,you did at least use some different angles.

Overall,this was decent,but not as good as your other works.I know you can do much better than this.

-Dex

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Interesting...

Well,i suppose the most suprising thing you'd see at first about the Flash was that you managed to get popular artists such as Egoraptor to do voices.thats not a bad thing,and i'd say the voices were overall quite good,but your voice wasn't that good.I think getting a better microphone will help you alot in future.

The Artwork wasn't amazing,and could use alot of work.You should work on your lineart more.This looked very freehand drawn,(in other words,with a mouse.)so you should buy a Drawing Tablet,as it helps alot with Digital Art.
The Animation could also use some work,but i have seen alot worse,believe me.After all,practice makes perfect. ;)

The plot was rather generic,but there were a few jokes in there that i thought were quite funny.I understand your English isn't great,so i'll let you off on the script being quite poor.

Overall,this Flash was quite interesting and funny,but the artwork,animation and some of the voice acting could use some work.But i know that you are still learning Flash,and no Flash animator started out amazing.Even the best of the best started out like this.

Keep practicing,and i bet that someday,you'll be a great animator!

-Dex

bocodamondo responds:

yes i do and thanks :D

thanks guys... thanks guys...

Ehh....

What the hell was that?the graphics sucked,as there was no background, and the character was crappy.voice acting was pretty good,but you could hear a little popping sound when you started speaking,but its minor,so not much problems there.

This isn't Youtube mate,you dont just submit these kind of stupid rants.

zerek44 responds:

uhh go fuck yourself, its my animation ill do whatever the hell i want with it

nahh no im just joshin you. i take your criticism and try to do better next time

Tarboy Tarboy

I am stunned.

Amazing.seriously.everything about this Flash reeked with charm and awesomeness.everything from the plot,right down to the humour.The animation and art were very awesome,and this is the kind of quality you'd get on TV.

And im suprised to find a very awesome Flash,sitting on the top 50 for once.Flashes like this need to be up there.unlike all that unfunny crap with terrible animation and art that passes with a score 4.25.truly amazing.

Frame by Frame.fla Frame by Frame.fla

I really like your stuff Konni.

Very smooth FBF there!Artwork was decent,and i must say that i like your art style alot,and it looks much better now you have a tablet,seeing that it used to look quite sloppy.music choice was good,and the animation itself was synced well.

HolyKonni responds:

Thank you dexter!

[CD09]B In Space [CD09]B In Space

.........................B in space!

Yes its basic,but many parodies of it were.the graphics are pretty good,and the sound choice was nice.but you could have made it loop,because it would have been better that way.pretty good job,Zoid!

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

A little rough around the edges.

The graphics were extremely simple.that ins't a bad thing,but could have been better.animation wise,the general animation was decent,but the mouth sinc was awful.

Dexter6000

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Hmm...

Planet Rainbow Ep1 Planet Rainbow Ep1

Pretty good.

Not too bad for your first Flash.The Art was incredibly simple,i think the it could use a little work.but otherwise,it suited this flash well.animation wise,it was actually quite decent.i love the sketchy lines on all the characters.the voice-acting was awful,but i letting you off for the voice-acting,seeing that you recorded the voices on a phone.

Overall,this flash was good for your first.i definatly think you should buy a microphone for future episodes though.but still,ii'll be looking foward to future installments of this series. ;D