Globby Globby

Not bad...

This wasn't that bad.The concept was pretty unoriginal,and it is incredibly similar to the Kirby games.(But if im correct,you mentioned that this was inspired by Kirby.)

First of all,we'll talk about the Graphics and Animation.The graphics were simple,on both the characters and the landscape of levels themselves.Simplicity isn't always a bad thing,and can look great when you know how to pull it off.I didn't really like the character designs personally.They were unimaginative and a little too simplistic for my own liking.Although,i rather liked the space themed backgrounds,they were very nice.

Animation wise,it was good,like how Globby spills around as he crawls along the ground.The animation on the enemies wasn't too bad either.Not really much else i can say about the Animation of the characters and such.

Gameplay wise,i can see that it was inspired by Kirby,like how you kill enemies and steal their powers,similar to Kirby.From what i had seen,the abilities you get from enemies aren't that imagnative nor original.The were some good ones in there,like the wings,but overall,nothing that original.You probably could have just thought a bit more about that.

The level design wasn't the best,as navigating around the level was quite confusing.You could have gave more signals to where you need to be heading.

Sound wise,it was nice.I liked the music in the levels,though it did get a little repetative,but otherwise it was good.Suited the mood of the Flash game well.
The sound effects were nice too.One or two did sound a little low quality,but it may just be me with that.

Overall,this was quite a fun little game,but it was quite flawed with things such as level design.

Overall good points:

-Dex

Madness Day Art Collab 09 Madness Day Art Collab 09

Hell freakin' Yes!

Nicely done Scelestic.

i didn't expect you'd put my first in there though,but i suppose that was a nice suprise.this was awesome to see some of my art in there.

I just want to say,thank you Scelestic for ogranising this awesome art collab,and a congrats to my fellow artists who got into the collab.

-Dex

FUCK! a Comic Collection FUCK! a Comic Collection

I like these comics.

Yeah.the artwork in them is simple.but thats fine,because when it comes to short 2-3 panel comics,art styles can be quite simple,so it suited it.the comics themselves are very random.they are kinda funny comics.but not hilarious.

still though, good work.hope to see more of these in future.=)

-Dexter3000

HolyKonni responds:

Thank you Dexter!

TNEJ (art collab) TNEJ (art collab)

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK! YES!

Awesome!just awesome!(to those reading this,I created the characters Lightrin,Spii and Woody,as you would have gavered.)

the music fitted really well,and it was overall awesome.although,you did miss out a few pictures people posted in the TNEJ,such as a few of mine.but i can understand this was due to file size.but still James,you out did yourself buddy.i can see you put alot of work into this.

-Dexter3000

Maximum Band ep6 GOOD Maximum Band ep6 GOOD

Quite good.

This was quite a good interactive movie.but i think you should have catergorized it as a Flash movie rather than a game.anyway,the animation was pretty good,although it was quite laggy at times,and the voice acting was very good.art work was also very good.

Standubonnet responds:

Yes, that's a fair point, it is interactive, but perhaps it fits better in to the animation section. I've avoided preloaders, and inserted the vo files separately, so there might be a slight lag, but I hate preloaders.

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

Awesome!!

This was a brilliant game,especailly seeing that its your first game too!the graphics were good,and i think the guy you play as is cool.the music choice was very good,and my only complaint about this game was the beanstalk part.it was very hard.but other than that flaw,i enjoyed it.

Rayman Rayman

Why kill Rayman?

This wasn't that bad of a killing choice game.the artwork was pretty good,but you only drew characters from a side-prespective.the sound effects are good,but it was just dull,and the poor animation lets it down really.also,i think Rayman is great!(Well,i used to anyway,the new Rabbids games suck ass.)

Shooter | Cannon Runner Shooter | Cannon Runner

Great!

It was cool to see a flash game that is 2-in-1.seeing that there are two diffrent games,i thought i would write seperate mine-reviews for them;

Game 1:It was good how you could customize the blob thing you played as,and the gameplay was challenging and fun.Score:4/5
Game 2:I liked the idea of playing as a cannon on legs.and i also liked how you had to shoot downwards to jump.however,it got a little boring after a while.Score:3/5

So overall,i enjoyed this.

Super Pico AllStars Super Pico AllStars

Average.

This is a pretty average fighting game.It was a good concept,and the character selections are brilliant.but the gameplay isn't too good.the artwork and character animation were both excellent,but its a little too hard at the beginning of the game.if the difficulty was lowered,i would have given this a higher score.

Owata Owata

lol!

This was a very addictive platformer!the graphics were good,i liked the character.it was also very funny,seeing that it took me a while to figure out how to jump,and then once i got onto the platforms,the spikes came up and killed me!i wasn't expecting that.overall,good game!